- Average teacher to student ratio of 1:2 or 1:3
- Extracurricular activities and electives including art, theater, choir, and physical fitness.
- Teachers and therapists target IEP goals, as well as other developmentally and age appropriate skills.
- Classroom teachers collaborate with speech therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, music therapists, and behavior analysts to develop appropriate treatment plans.
- Focus on Life Skills and Vocational Skills, including on-site job training
Bridgeway Academy’s Secondary Education and Therapy Center program is located at 2155 Fenton Street, Columbus, OH 43224.