The Education Center features small classroom sizes and low student to teacher ratios for students in pre-K through high school. The Therapy Center serves children enrolled in the Education center as well as individuals of all ages who come strictly for therapy services. Bridgeway Academy’s Music,Occupational, Physical and Speech therapists work one-on-one, in small groups and in co-treatment session. Camp Bridgeway is an important component of services offered at Bridgeway Academy. By participating in a rich experience during the summer, students with autism and other developmental disabilities continue to develop social and educational skills and avoid regression which occurs with lack of services. Camp Bridgeway also provides students with important physical, recreational and social opportunities.
The Adaptation, Integration and the Arts Program of VSA Ohio partners teaching artists and educators in inclusive classrooms to enhance teaching and learning through an arts-integrated residency and curriculum. Watch this video, featuring Bridgeway Academy, to learn more about the program and see it in action in Columbus, Ohio.
Additional services available at Bridgeway Academy include:
- Consultation and Assessment by BCBA
- Family Partnership Services Program
- Community Resource Consultant
- Psychological Services and Evaluations
- Level One, I.O and Self Waiver
- Franklin and Delaware County funding is currently utilized to cover psychological and behavioral services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy. In addition, Delaware County funding may be available to cover the cost of music therapy.
- BCMH and Help Me Grow funds are available in many counties to cover some therapies.
- Some families have had success with reimbursement from their insurance company for therapy services – please check with your provider directly.
- Autism Scholarship
- Franklin and Delaware County funding is currently utilized to cover psychological and behavioral services.
- Bridgeway Academy accepts some insurance for Psychological services. Please check with your insurance company or contact our psychologist office for additional information.
Bridgeway Academy is not a Caresource or Molina provider.